• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Htc Hd2

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One of the guys in the office recently dumped his iPhone for th HTC. He raves about it and as he's an Apple fan boy that counts for a fair amount.

I'm tempted... maybe in the new year.

Comment

whs!

Comment

I think XDA Developers has a patch for it to enable the two finger pinch to zoom in and out ...
        The close proximity of the letters 'G' and 'T' are the reason I'll never again send an important email and end it with "Regards" ....

Comment

I'm on my second htc - brilliant pieces of kit.

Comment

Hows the HD2 going after over 6 months of ownership?
            Any annoying niggles?
            Coffee's for closers

Comment

The battery life span is awful, but that's about it.
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                The battery life span is awful, but that's about it.
                more than a day or less than a day awful?
                Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
                  more than a day or less than a day awful?
                  Well I unplugged it when I left for work at 6.30am and it's lasted till now, doesn't help that there's a crap signal on the train, so it wastes it's battery searching for signals for an hour. Might last longer depends on how many e-mails and calls/texts I get during the day.

Will probably invest in a usb dock.
                  "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                  X