• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

SEO advice

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We are indeed all Spartacus. We who are about to search salute you.
    +50 Xeno Geek Points
    Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
    As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

I hate to admit it, but this: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Search-Engin.../dp/0764567586 is a very good book.

I should know better as i've got a bit of experience in SEO but i read this and a few points in it were things i hadn't thought of before and after implementing them my new Plan B was getting 4x the traffic of any of my other sites.

Comment

Originally posted by Durbs View Post
        I hate to admit it, but this: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Search-Engin.../dp/0764567586 is a very good book.

I should know better as i've got a bit of experience in SEO but i read this and a few points in it were things i hadn't thought of before and after implementing them my new Plan B was getting 4x the traffic of any of my other sites.
        Going to pick that up this week, cheers for the nod. The knowledge I have got on the subject is really just from what I have got from t'internet and it would be good to have a solid foundation on the subject.

AtW: Many thanks for the offer, I would welcome the chance to get some advice from you on the subject, I think everyone on here knows you are a Simon Cowell to the subject. You ain't a Cheryl Cole though.

Comment

We provide data rather than consultancy or advice, PM me and I'll give you a few test credits so that you could examine your competition backlink profiles - this can be very helpful in link building.

Comment

This thread may help.
            How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
            Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Working...
            X