• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Free Microsoft TechNet Plus subscription

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
    As well as pulling the offer it looks like they've withdrawn all the free accounts.
    Is that legal? If you've set up the account, got the keys and then they withdraw the accounts?

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
      Is that legal? If you've set up the account, got the keys and then they withdraw the accounts?
      Not sure, there's probably something in the T&C's reserving their right to withdraw the service or something like that.

There's an update on all this at Neowin today, including reports of some UK accounts being reinstated.
      Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

My subscription was disabled immediately after sign up a couple of days ago, but today it's working fine. All keys are visible and downloads are working at the moment..I'm not sure how long it will last.
        Moving to Montana soon, gonna be a dental floss tycoon

Comment

Originally posted by TheRefactornator View Post
          My subscription was disabled immediately after sign up a couple of days ago, but today it's working fine. All keys are visible and downloads are working at the moment..I'm not sure how long it will last.
          Mine seems to be working again now as well, although yesterday I also managed to get on to the BizSpark program so I now have full MSDN access too
          Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Working...
          X