• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Free Microsoft TechNet Plus subscription

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
    Spookey - so am I.

Done server - sql on queue
    The Express versions of these are free, why download full versions that will expire in a few months?

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
      The Express versions of these are free, why download full versions that will expire in a few months?
      Because there's no guarantee that they will expire.

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
        Ars Technica are reporting that Microsoft are now offering a free subscription to TechNet Plus until the end of September - might come in handy for some.

Linky
        Thanks voodooflux - really useful post.

Comment

Originally posted by JamieMoles View Post
          Can't seem to access license keys on that site anymore - think M$ have got wise?
          Keep trying. I couldn't get the page to load any keys to begin with but they're working now.

Ta VF by the way

Now get yourself back to TPD where you belong.

Comment

I can't get download keys for Office and can't help but think this is either a bit dodgy or the software will expire.

Comment

!
              We're sorry, the following error(s) have occurred:

Error
              We are unable to validate your customer information and proceed with your order at this time.

Comment

Thanks, now if only the same thing existed for MSDN I'd really be sorted.
                I've no problems getting the subscription...but like everyone else. problems getting the keys.
                McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
                Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Originally posted by lilelvis2000 View Post
                  Thanks, now if only the same thing existed for MSDN I'd really be sorted.
                  I've no problems getting the subscription...but like everyone else. problems getting the keys.
                  I managed to get keys to Office now, just not sure what the catch is and whether it is worth downloading the product.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
                    I managed to get keys to Office now, just not sure what the catch is and whether it is worth downloading the product.
                    The catch is, in September they'll start hassling us trying to get us to sign up for paid subscriptions. Which is why I expect these product keys to expire then.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
                      The catch is, in September they'll start hassling us trying to get us to sign up for paid subscriptions. Which is why I expect these product keys to expire then.
                      What happens when the keys expire?

Comment

Working...
                      X