• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Digital TV - the ITV's

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Digital TV - the ITV's

Hello,

is there any technical reason why some days the ITV's don't work on digital TV and other days it works fine?

Got the BBC's full signal - but nothing from ITV's today - yesterday fine...

and all the carp is QVc/shopping/auction - is crystal clear signal.

I am on crystal palace transmitter.

Originally posted by Fishface View Post
    Hello,

is there any technical reason why some days the ITV's don't work on digital TV and other days it works fine?

Looks like most of the ITV channels are on Multiplex 2, which is low power from Crystal Palace

Comment

Originally posted by Fishface View Post
      Hello,

I wish I knew.

Every other Sat/Sun for about 10 minutes in the morning, all my BBC channels disappear. Look at the signal strenght meter and it still says "good".

Most annoying

tim

Comment

Originally posted by tim123 View Post
        Every other Sat/Sun for about 10 minutes in the morning, all my BBC channels disappear. Look at the signal strenght meter and it still says "good".
        When it happens do you see words like OBEY shown on TV screen, newspapers?

Comment

Working...
        X