• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Short contract on offer

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Short contract on offer

ClientCo need a Django / Python developer to make an addition to an already existing online shop / software registration system, basically to add a PayPal option.

Work from home job as the client is in the US. Should be quick and easy to do, PM me if you're interested.
    Me, me, me...

It might be worth listing it on Django gigs - it's a well-known site in the Django community.

I would be interested, having done a good bit of work with Django at ExClientCorp this time last year, but I don't think I'd have the time due to my existing tedious gig in Yorkshire

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      It might be worth listing it on Django gigs - it's a well-known site in the Django community.

I would be interested, having done a good bit of work with Django at ExClientCorp this time last year, but I don't think I'd have the time due to my existing tedious gig in Yorkshire
      I'll check that out thanks. Shame you couldn't do this, don't think it would take a lot of time.

Can you recommend anyone?
      Last edited by Cliphead; 24 February 2009, 21:17.
      Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
        I'll check that out thanks. Shame you couldn't do this, don't think it would take a lot of time.

Can you recommend anyone?
        If it is pretty trivial then I might be able to fit it in. Otherwise, I can recommend some very good Django people, although some of them lean towards the permy side - still, even if they weren't willing to take it on themselves, they would be able to recommend alternative very good folk

I'll PM you

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          If it is pretty trivial then I might be able to fit it in. Otherwise, I can recommend some very good Django people, although some of them lean towards the permy side - still, even if they weren't willing to take it on themselves, they would be able to recommend alternative very good folk

I'll PM you
          Don't know if this link trivialise's the coding.

http://python.pastebin.com/f782d48d9
          If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

Working...
          X