• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Unhandled Exception errors and timeouts on application HELP!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh well at least you get paid for it!
    Yes but how much money is the company wasting with people getting frustrated with procedures and having staff sitting around unable to complete work while people mess around with internal politics.

Last week I know we had around 800 branches unable to complete the weeks admin - this will have a negative impact on accounts production and so will disrupt cash flow and the ability to make strategic decisions.

In addition to this staff around the business may become demotivated, frustrated and so will not be in tune with the company strategy going forward.

This will in turn make future projects more difficult to implement due to an inbuilt resistance from previous experiences.

The hidden costs of this may never be calculated but they are a very real threat to any business.

Just my thoughts and experiences anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
      Yes but how much money is the company wasting with people getting frustrated with procedures and having staff sitting around unable to complete work while people mess around with internal politics.

Last week I know we had around 800 branches unable to complete the weeks admin - this will have a negative impact on accounts production and so will disrupt cash flow and the ability to make strategic decisions.

In addition to this staff around the business may become demotivated, frustrated and so will not be in tune with the company strategy going forward.

This will in turn make future projects more difficult to implement due to an inbuilt resistance from previous experiences.

The hidden costs of this may never be calculated but they are a very real threat to any business.

Just my thoughts and experiences anyway.
      Valid points - but can anyone show me where it is really any different?
      This default font is sooooooooooooo boring and so are short usernames

Comment

Working...
      X