• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

plasma TV's with integrated digital box

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks everyone I'm now reassured. And I'm sure partner will be pleased too - so that he can watch his favourite football team
    It's Deja-vu all over again!

Comment

Surely having a big telly like that and no Sky, limiting it to the digital stuff through the aerial is like having a diesel Ferrari.
      Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
        Why can't you get Sky(+ or otherwise)?
        Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
        Surely having a big telly like that and no Sky, limiting it to the digital stuff through the aerial is like having a diesel Ferrari.
        Unfortunately I live in a block of flats where they have banned us from having SKY satellite dishes installed, otherwise we'd have it like a shot.

Mind you, we might have to move out of the flat at the end of the year when my current contract ends. So we might be able to move somewhere where they allow satellite dishes.
        It's Deja-vu all over again!

Comment

Working...
        X