• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Can anyone recommend a printer/scanner?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re:

I have used Epson printers for the past 8 years and have never had any trouble, at present I have R360. Canon and Hp are also good but again good cheap cartridges are hard to find I bought mine from http://www.checkcost.co.uk/printers/d/4169/.
    This helped me to narrow down my search and find the one in my budget. Yes you can go for Epson DX6050 which has a built in scanner. It’s always better to go for the one that suits Ur need. Good luck!

Comment

Another vote for Epson. I currently have a C2800N which is BIG.

Replacement toner for all 4 cartridges (seperate black, cyan, magenta and yellow) is about £300 - but then I do a lot of printing and it hasn't run out yet in 6 months (over 1500 sheets so far).

Before that I had a B&W Samsung Laser and a Colour HP Inkjet.

I'd recommend Samsung for cheap & cheerful printing.

I still use an old (as in 10 years old) Agfa Snapscan 1212u scanner and can't fault it.

Comment

Working...
      X