• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CUK won't let me edit my post

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CUK won't let me edit my post

OK, what does this mean (on CUK BB)?

You do not have permission to perform this action. Please refresh the page and login before trying again.
    I AM logged in, and am trying to edit a post that I just made. I suppose that I don't need to add that doing as it says doesn't work.

(Hope I spelled this ok because I can't change it ....)

Originally posted by zeitghost
    Oh dear.

How interesting... there must be a bijou bug somewhere...
    thanks for letting me know I'm not alone in the universe, Zeity, but I think it's prosaic: it will let me edit if I tell it why.

Comment

Originally posted by expat View Post
      thanks for letting me know I'm not alone in the universe, Zeity, but I think it's prosaic: it will let me edit if I tell it why.
      try "mind your own business"

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        try "mind your own business"

HTH
        That's the option I want on Easyjet booking: it says

At easyJet we are always looking to improve our service to you. Please help us by telling us the reason you are purchasing this trip?

There is a drop-down list:
        Leisure
        Business
        Connecting to another flight
        Visiting friends or relatives

... and you can not book the flight without selecting one.

Of course I select a different one every time but I really want to say FUNK OFF EASYJET it's none of your business!

Comment

Originally posted by expat View Post
          That's the option I want on Easyjet booking: it says

At easyJet we are always looking to improve our service to you. Please help us by telling us the reason you are purchasing this trip?

There is a drop-down list:
          Leisure
          Business
          Connecting to another flight
          Visiting friends or relatives

... and you can not book the flight without selecting one.

Of course I select a different one every time but I really want to say FUNK OFF EASYJET it's none of your business!
          Of course you could suggest an "other" option to easyjet with a text box - but I have tried to communicate with easyjet before and I see little point. I reckon a FUNKOFFEASYJET.CO.UK site would get alot of hits.

Comment

Of course you could suggest an "other" option to easyjet with a text box - but I have tried to communicate with easyjet before and I see little point. I reckon a FUNKOFFEASYJET.CO.UK site would get alot of hits.
            writs

Comment

I have suggested this to them, with exactly the expected result.

Comment

Working...
              X