• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

VB.NET help

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VB.NET help

Hi, I'm trying to develop a software idea and need help.

I employed a developer, but he moved on (returned to Greece) I then found someone to complete the job, but she requires help understanding VB.NET to finish the work.

I need someone who could help her with this, and maybe help her complete the project.

Is anyone interested?

Hi

I will throw my hat in the ring, dependant on home working / rate / timescales etc.

Can you give anymore details...?

Comment

Depends. I have some tutoring experience and know about small applications like this one with lots of user interface - graphics, sound, webbrowsers, context sensitive help etc. On the other hand, I have not a clue about networks, databases etc. that a large corporate environment might need.
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

VB.Net help

Can't work out how to send private messages, so could you contact me by email <email removed>

Thanks

<mod note>You really don't want to put your email on here unless you want it spammed. In your options you can set it to allow other members to email you. If you do this then let the people here know they can contact you through the board. If you can't do this use the contact form to contact the administrator and he will be able to up your privileges.</mod note>

Comment

VB.Net help

Hi, I have set my options to recieve emails as suggested by the moderator.

Comment

Working...
          X