• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

SAP Basis Training

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SAP Basis Training

How does one go about finding out where training courses are held in SAP Basis Administration ?

You could always try the SAP website...

WWW.SAP.COM

Comment

Or is there anyone on this board interested in doing it ?

Comment

I've been thinking of adding SAP to my bow and plan on doing a couple of courses at the Leeds venue sometime this year - when I can get some time off!

Comment

me too, i'd be interested in looking at it.

Comment

Check out www.cybernexus.co.uk. They provide Award winning low cost computer based SAP training. Membership is free. If you join mention me.

Comment

only

if they get rid of the crass flash site entry bandwidth-killer!

Comment

Re: only

Isn’t it typical? I looked at my emails today and thought, that’s nice, a response from someone at www.ezboard.com. They’re probably thanking me for the tip I posted yesterday.

No. Instead of looking to see what Cybernexus had to offer I get an email complaining about the aesthetics of the website.

Go to www.sap.com. No crass flash site there. Save up about £9,000 before you go. Because that’s approximately what SAP would charge to teach you BASIS.

Another non crass flash site is www.Amazon.co.uk. £60 buys you an idiot’s guide to BASIS. Come to think about it you had better buy TWO copies!!!

My friend, if flash irritates you perhaps a career in IT might not be such a good idea.

I here DOS is making a come back, or perhaps you would be better off working on one of the 70's mainframes as a COBOL programmer.

If you had to make a comment “thanks for the info” would have been nice.

Get real, stop winging and get on with it!

Comment

So they're cheap ?

That's certainly the impression the web site gives.

Comment

if flash irritates you perhaps a career in IT ...

what a load of tosh! thankfully my clients don't share your flash-friendly pov. up to you if you want to keep flash fronting your site. for me and, i know, thousands others, that puts the site out of reach.
                    your call.....

for the record. it was not me who emailed you. I couldn't get into (your?) site since i have acxtivex disabled. being a good citizen, i try to refrain from commenting on that which i haven't seen!

Comment

Working...
                    X