• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

publish spreadsheet /pdf

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

publish spreadsheet /pdf

Hi,
    I want to publish a spreadsheet /pdf or even a JPEG on the web for others to look at, but not update - is there a free I site I can upload to, and then email a link to others ?

Thanks
    Cenedl heb iaith, cenedl heb galon

Originally posted by Bluebird View Post
    Hi,
    I want to publish a spreadsheet /pdf or even a JPEG on the web for others to look at, but not update - is there a free I site I can upload to, and then email a link to others ?

Thanks
    What about a quick lash-up using your own ISP? Or are you expecting bizillions of hits (and, hence, possibly paying for that)?

Comment

Originally posted by richard-af View Post
      What about a quick lash-up using your own ISP? Or are you expecting bizillions of hits (and, hence, possibly paying for that)?

It's a football related thing which I don't really want on my own ISP...

Comment

Don't you get some free webspace with yahoo?

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
          Don't you get some free webspace with yahoo?
          Yep.

Comment

why don't u just signup to google. google docs has spreadsheets where u can create/view/edit/share excel and work documents.

Comment

I've got a Yahoo a/c - where do I upload docs - I couldn't see anything that looked like what I wanted ?

Comment

Does Yahoo still do the old Yahoo Briefcase thing? Used to be a popular filesharing method for about 10 minutes.

Or use a site like http://www.rapidshare.de/ or http://www.megaupload.com/

Comment

Try Image Shack: http://imageshack.us/

Comment

Get on Google Docs, you can upload stuff and then publish it for people to either read only or edit themselves (only if you give permission).

I hear they are talking about doing some sort of integration with StarOffice (fancy version of OpenOffice.org) that they have started bundling with 'Google Pack'
                    Politicians are wonderfull people, as long as they stay away from things they don't understand, like working for a living!

Comment

Working...
                    X