• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Runtime error on IE

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Runtime error on IE

Guys my wife keeps getting a runtime error on her PC whenever she opens IE - home page is Orange [ thats the BB provider ]

She gets about 10-12 messages boxes which quote line numbers and "syntax" error or "expected ';'"

Any ideas how to solve ?
    Cenedl heb iaith, cenedl heb galon

The Orange web portal home page is broken - everybody gets these errors.

She can't get rid of the errors, but she can stop them from popping up alert boxes by unticking the "Display a notification about every script error" box in Internet Options/Advanced within Internet Explorer.

Alternatively she could change her home page to something that isn't broken.

Comment

Originally posted by chicane
      Alternatively she could change her home page to something that isn't broken.
      I suggest one of the websites in my sig :P

Comment

Obligatory: Install Firefox

(Ignoring the fact that the site will probably break even more, if they can't be bothered to get the home page JavaScript working correctly in IE... )

Comment

Originally posted by Ardesco
          too much purple or brown - don't you do one in a nice relaxing green or blue ?
          Cenedl heb iaith, cenedl heb galon

Comment

Green is quite sickly though....

The next one that is likely to go up will likely be blacks and browns, suppose i could request green in there as well....

Comment

Originally posted by Ardesco
              Ergh, whats up with the table layout, were in 2007 you know, FrontPage died in 2000

Comment

I know it needs updating, just not got round to it yet.

It's w3C compliant though so who cares

Comment

Html 4.01 :d

Semantic HTML my friend!

Comment

There is an xhtml one that is half done waiting to go live, just need time to finish it all off.

Comment

Working...
                    X