• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Runtime error on IE

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dotnetter
    Semantic HTML my friend!
    But all your HTML is written by those "highly standards-compliant" .NET web controls, with the help of the semantic Viewstate.

Comment

You can make .Net applications fully standards compliant.

And even the build in controls are pretty standards complaint, when theres an issue you can create a control adapter to render correct markup.

Comment

Lots of time, effort and fuss when a copy of notepad will usually suffice

Comment

Originally posted by Ardesco
          Lots of time, effort and fuss when a copy of notepad will usually suffice
          But it doesn't have a spell checker

On a serious note I looked at your site and there are a number of spelling mistakes; this does not portray a very professional image. Look at the "Dedicated Server" information as a starting point.
          "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it" - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

I shall slap the person responsible straight away and get it updated later on today.

Spell check in the new backend should fix that in the future.

BTW you are the only person in 4 years to notice that and tell me I guess not many people read it
            Last edited by Ardesco; 10 August 2007, 15:04.

Comment

Working...
            X