• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What ho! Jally good DVD player isn’t half hot mum!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What ho! Jally good DVD player isn’t half hot mum!

Dear esteemed forum colleagues. I would like to make use of your many talents and knowledge.

I am looking to replace my dvd player, much cheapness and plenty quickness. It is also needing to play my bollywood flicks so the multiplier regions is what is needed isn’t it?

(I’m getting a full bells and whistles system when I move into my new pad in a few months so just need something to watch my ‘art’ films in the interim, any suggestions?)
    Last edited by Swiss Tony; 3 July 2007, 09:05.
    "Wait, I still function!"

Originally posted by Swiss Tony
    It is also needing to play my bollywood ficks....
    They have ficks in bollywood??

(Note. The U key is immediately to the left of the I key HTH)

Comment

You want a cheapass one for sure, or something worth keeping?

I'm told 'upscaling' is the ticket at the moment - I'm looking at a Linksys KiSS DP-1600... links back to yer PC too so you can play back your downloads. V nice. Under £250. HDMI out etc.

Comment

I picked up an Alba DVD player for the kids. It cost the tidy sum of £14 from Sainsburys about 6 months ago.

It's not multi region, but at that price I don't care.

Comment

Originally posted by PRC1964
          I picked up an Alba DVD player for the kids. It cost the tidy sum of £14 from Sainsburys.....

when did contractors get so tight ?
          Keep it clean!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Maxamus
            when did contractors get so tight ?
            When the government (via the ONS) told the BoE that inflation was ~2.0% for the last decade.
            If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

I am not tight...honest!!!!!!

Comment

One of the following may help:

Richer Sounds

Superfi

Hyperfi

Comment

I've got to place an order with eBuyer next week. I'm thinking of adding one of these too: eBuyer.
                  Drivel is my speciality

Comment

Originally posted by PRC1964
                    I picked up an Alba DVD player for the kids. It cost the tidy sum of £14 from Sainsburys about 6 months ago.

It's not multi region, but at that price I don't care.
                    Would that be this one:

http://content.techrepublic.com.com/....e099.dl070407
                    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
                    X