• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Problem with my web site

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Thanks.

Looks ok, but you could have bought a template from template monster or someone like that, it would have been optimised for all browsers. included flsah menus and cost about 30 dollars

Just a thought.

Mickster

Comment

Re: Thanks.

> Just a quick note to say thanks to all those who have checked out the site for me and to the feedback I've received.

Just a quick note to say what's the point of anybody giving you advice when 2 months later the site is almost exactly the same as when you originally asked despite every man and his dog giving you the same advice?

Well apart from the imagetoolbar tip I gave

Comment

Working...
      X