• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Spam Opportunity :)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spam Opportunity :)

Got your site up and running yet then AtW ?

it is not inline with the spirit of my organisation to reveal itself before time - when you learn the name of my site/company you will know what I mean

Comment

Oh Dear!

You need to be very careful with names - for example Toys'R'Us are very protective of the 'R'Us and have been known to sue - I'd suggest you bin *******'R'Us and come up with a different name.

Here's a marketing ploy you might want to try ...

www.tourettes.co.uk (Tourettes Syndrome is involuntary twitching through to involuntary shouting out of profanities in public) - I bet that boring link down the bottom gets lots of clicks.

Here's one of my similar tacks (broadband recommended) www.nenevalley.f2s.com/humpingdog.wmv

Comment

fiddle, my company name is great - secrecy is however its middle name

Comment

Sadly it will probably remain secret with you doing the marketing.

How much would you pay me to promote it ?

Comment

well, the kind of scum you are is dozen a penny, since I know you for so long I will generously give you 20% of _sale_ price of every product that you achieve by referring people from where-ever, so long as you dont break any written and unwritten laws in process.

Comment

In that case I suggest you contact one one the other 11.

I'm too busy promoting my newoffshore scheme anyway

Comment

> In that case I suggest you contact one one the other 11.

and what do you mean by that?

Comment

Explanation for the hard of thinking ...

> the kind of scum you are is dozen a penny

dozen = 12

12 - 1 = 11

Comment

ah that... okay, thought you figured out name of my company which by coincidence got 12 in it

p.s. its not dirty 12.

Comment

Working...
                    X