• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Yawn - same old question

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yawn - same old question

xoggoth.org can no longer put up with current web hosters, there is even a forum devoted to their poor service

Need a technically decent webhosting service, but not too strict on conditions as my last hosts chucked me out for items on shagging dead badgers etc.
    Last edited by xoggoth; 28 March 2007, 11:44.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Originally posted by xoggoth
    xoggoth.org can no longer put up with current web hosters who are so totally crap there is even a forum devoted to their crapness

http://avoid123reg.mydisk.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=134

Need a technically decent webhosting service, but not too strict on conditions as my last hosts chucked me out for items on shagging dead badgers etc.
    I use these chaps. Cheap and reliable. Good 24/7 service. Bought the domain through 123 and realised I'd been ripped off when I saw my hoster's prices for registering.

Comment

I use Zen. Reasonably priced. Great support.
      Listen to my last album on Spotify

Comment

Cheers. Will look at those.

PS I was referring to the suggestions not the dbs policies
        Last edited by xoggoth; 27 March 2007, 19:41.
        bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
        John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
        X