• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cant Download Attachments From Hotmail Emails

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cant Download Attachments From Hotmail Emails

Hi,

Used Hotmail for years never had a problem. However now when ever I receive an email with an attachment it errors when I try to download it. It allows me to select the attachment, it then scans it for a virus and say 'No Virus', I then select open or save, I then get the error msg 'cant connect to website 164..' and it fails. If I forward the emails to my work account I have no problems.

Has anyone else had this problem, Ive had it for a week now, I've run my virus checkers and nothing.

>:

Re: Unknown

Oh I see, another zombie post.

Comment

cheesynob, why is your nob so cheesy??? wash up..

yes I had this problem about 2 years ago, but only if I access my hotmail from a certain PC(i.e. from work) but if I accessed it from home it was ok... solved that problem by doing a runner and leaving my permie job... now I have no prblem at all -with my hotmail that is

Comment

cheesyknow: forgot to ask ...but whay do you think this hotmail question fits under the technical board??

Comment

"cheesynob, why is your nob so cheesy??? wash up..

yes I had this problem about 2 years ago"

Sandy, I thought you were a girl....

Comment

Sandy, I thought you were a girl....
            I am a girl, what makes you think am not???

Comment

Girls don't read technical forums Sandy, didn't you know?? :lol

Comment

True Jacko, what's the point of reading this forum, no one here knows anything... in the last 3 years I have had only one of my questioned answered here, and that was by another girl (Rebekka) ...

Comment

'Course we don't know anything, we're contractors (some of us)...

Actually it was the concatenation of

"cheesynob, why is your nob so cheesy??? wash up.."

and

"yes I had this problem about 2 years ago"

that struck me as being a bit odd for a girl...

Comment

Working...
                  X