• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Cant Download Attachments From Hotmail Emails"

Collapse

Guest replied
    Re: Unknown

'Course we don't know anything, we're contractors (some of us)...

Actually it was the concatenation of

"cheesynob, why is your nob so cheesy??? wash up.."

and

"yes I had this problem about 2 years ago"

that struck me as being a bit odd for a girl...

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

True Jacko, what's the point of reading this forum, no one here knows anything... in the last 3 years I have had only one of my questioned answered here, and that was by another girl (Rebekka) ...

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Girls don't read technical forums Sandy, didn't you know?? :lol

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Sandy, I thought you were a girl....
    I am a girl, what makes you think am not???

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

"cheesynob, why is your nob so cheesy??? wash up..

yes I had this problem about 2 years ago"

Sandy, I thought you were a girl....

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

cheesyknow: forgot to ask ...but whay do you think this hotmail question fits under the technical board??

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

cheesynob, why is your nob so cheesy??? wash up..

yes I had this problem about 2 years ago, but only if I access my hotmail from a certain PC(i.e. from work) but if I accessed it from home it was ok... solved that problem by doing a runner and leaving my permie job... now I have no prblem at all -with my hotmail that is

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Oh I see, another zombie post.

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic Cant Download Attachments From Hotmail Emails

Cant Download Attachments From Hotmail Emails

Hi,

Used Hotmail for years never had a problem. However now when ever I receive an email with an attachment it errors when I try to download it. It allows me to select the attachment, it then scans it for a virus and say 'No Virus', I then select open or save, I then get the error msg 'cant connect to website 164..' and it fails. If I forward the emails to my work account I have no problems.

Has anyone else had this problem, Ive had it for a week now, I've run my virus checkers and nothing.

>:

Working...
X