• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Trojan.Pandex!inf virus in winlogon.exe

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trojan.Pandex!inf virus in winlogon.exe

I've searched the web (all of it, it seems), and even posted on techie forums but no one knows how to get rid of this virus. My Symantec keeps on detecting it every time I open an application on my PC. I fear its a keylogger.

My winlogon.exe file has changed recently and is the infected file according to Symantec antivirus.

Anyone come across this?

Trojan.Pandex

Have you tried using an online virus scanner? It is better to scan your system while in safe mode to prevent the virus from loading onto a memory. Please follow carefully the instructions on Trojan.Pandex!inf removal.

Comment

Working...
    X