• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tech recommendations for quick web UI (Microsoft stack)?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tech recommendations for quick web UI (Microsoft stack)?

I am exploring options to develop a web UI as quickly as possible (Microsoft/Azure Stack). Any recommendations?
    Last edited by BigDataPro; 7 November 2023, 09:57.

Are you asking the right question, be more precise. TypeScript was born of Microsoft and I think MS went in the Angular camp as far as UI frameworks are concerned.

What does Azure have to do with UI?

Comment

To do what?

Would an out the box CMS "do", or one of these "web site in a box" type websites?

Comment

Originally posted by jmo21 View Post
        To do what?

Would an out the box CMS "do", or one of these "web site in a box" type websites?
        Out of box CMS would do, it's for the client's internal usage. I can customise it. I thought of developing with Django, RoR, Node.js but it will take time due to its 3 tier layers.

Comment

It's not pretty, but PowerApps ticks that box.

Comment

Originally posted by churchillsnip View Post
            It's not pretty, but PowerApps ticks that box.
            It's also not cheap...
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by BigDataPro View Post

Out of box CMS would do, it's for the client's internal usage. I can customise it. I thought of developing with Django, RoR, Node.js but it will take time due to its 3 tier layers.
              I'd use umbraco, Create the front end in any framework you want - either straight HTML with bootstrap or react/vue/angular Umbraco is .net and easily expanded and v10 upwards is all .net core and runs fine in azure.

If you're asking about a frontend framework that you can pick up quickly I'd go with Vue - you can do the whole site using it, or just drop it into individual pages - use it as much or as little as you like.

Comment

Working...
              X