• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CDMP - Certified Data Management Professionals

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CDMP - Certified Data Management Professionals

I'm planning to work towards CDMP certification but am not quite sure how to get there.

I would appreciate some directions, if any one in this forum worked towards it.

Read the DAMA DMBoK, do the sample papers, take a the training course (sometimes avilable with exam at conferences)

Comment

Big Data Pro is asking about how to get a certificate to be a big data pro? Bit of artistic license with the user name at registration?
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
        Big Data Pro is asking about how to get a certificate to be a big data pro? Bit of artistic license with the user name at registration?
        I have several years of experience on the technical side. CDMP is more on the theoretical, planning side that incorporates various things around Data Governance.

Comment

Originally posted by BigDataPro View Post

I have several years of experience on the technical side. CDMP is more on the theoretical, planning side that incorporates various things around Data Governance.
          Ah gotcha.. And BigDataOneTrickPony doesn't really have a ring to it
          'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
          X