• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Figma - search / filter facility

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Figma - search / filter facility

Anyone using figma? As a developer who needs to keep dipping in and out, it's a real behemoth, slow, clunky etc but I am where I am on this project & this is the designers' tools of choice. A bigger screen resolution may help perhaps.

My biggest bugbear is just finding a page. The left hand navigation (if you can call it that because all it does is place a blue border around the selected element in the main screen) is just an unordered list of all the pages, elements, styles in the project. Hundreds and hundreds of them and there is no hierarchy whatsoever. So, when I want to find a particular page, I have to scroll through this jumble to find it - which is tedious and time consuming when I'm jumping from page to page to cross reference things.

I have googled this and it seems there's no simple search/ filter facility at all but if anyone know better, please tell me.

The search facility works well. Didn't you claim in January that the company you are currently working for uses it?
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
    X