• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Syncing Multiple Google Calendars

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Syncing Multiple Google Calendars

ClientCo and ClientOfClientCo both use Google Calendar, I know I can subscribe to one from the other so I can see both diaries in a single view but this doesn't help when people are scheduling in one diary but I have a clash in the other.

Anyone know of a service which can sync the two properly? I don't mind paying
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

I think there's a way to merge the two but not sure if that is visible to externals

Comment

I spent ages trying to do this for our two domestic calendars and failed. As far as I could tell, Google had actually removed the level of functionality that would have made it possible.

Closest I got was having a shared view of one of them and making that the default for all new entries, but that solution won't work for you on different networks and unrelated user credentials.

Presumably you get notifications of new entries on one or both calendars. It might be possible to construct a rule to create the relevant entry in the "other" one, but it still wouldn't allow you to prevent clashes across the two.
      Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Working...
      X