• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone use eero?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone use eero?

If/when we ever get our home-fibre installed, the company supplies eero mesh Wifi units. I understand they currently use eero 6 (IIRC it was eero 5 when we signed up that's how long it's been!) A bit of research seems to show these are another Amazon-owned setup a bit like Blink (smart home security) and I've never got on too well with Amazon hardware.

Anyway, it turns out that as well as eero 6, there are also eero 6+ and eero 6e - if I have that right. Some include Zigbee built-in which I quite like the idea of. I wonder if anyone uses this and has any notes on it? One thing I wonder is if the various 6x nodes are compatible or not?

Ta.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Working...
X