• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I Cannot Access Nuget Repo

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I Cannot Access Nuget Repo

So I have been working with VS Code on enterprise solution and I had a 3 month trial licence to be able to use the full version of VS also but I never did becawse I prefer lightweight clint.

The client company has in their configuration a number of in house nuget depencies that are in the private repository but now my licence has expired (and they don't have available extra licences to provide me with) then I get errors.

It can't be right isn't it that I need full licence to access the private repo? How am I to download my wackages?

So you installed VS Enterprise, activated the license, but never used it and instead installed and used a different client?

Did your access to the repo work before you installed VS?

What errors do you get? Are they VS errors, authentication errors, your other client errors?

Comment

Be able to use VSTS Package Manager with Visual Studio Code (VS Code) - Visual Studio Feedback which will lead you to https://github.com/Microsoft/artifacts-credprovider

Basically you've been abusing a shortcut and if you wish to use VSCode you will need to do a bit of work...
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
        Be able to use VSTS Package Manager with Visual Studio Code (VS Code) - Visual Studio Feedback which will lead you to https://github.com/Microsoft/artifacts-credprovider

Basically you've been abusing a shortcut and if you wish to use VSCode you will need to do a bit of work...
        Thankyou. I will try this.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
          So you installed VS Enterprise, activated the license, but never used it and instead installed and used a different client?

Did your access to the repo work before you installed VS?

What errors do you get? Are they VS errors, authentication errors, your other client errors?
          yes

Comment

Working...
          X