• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.

No code automation of webhooks

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No code automation of webhooks

I need to glue together two cloud services that have webhook based APIs. The problem is I need service 2 to only act only of it gets more than one triggering event from service 1. The triggering events should happen simultaneously but I can be sure of the order of events.
    for example:
    If webhook a and b and c are all triggered by service 1 within X seconds then call a webhook on service 2.

I expect this is possible on a simple low code/no code service ( MS flow, ifttt ...) but it's unclear which can in a simple, reliable and fast way. Any recommendations?

Originally posted by merseygrit View Post
    I need to glue together two cloud services that have webhook based APIs. The problem is I need service 2 to only act only of it gets more than one triggering event from service 1. The triggering events should happen simultaneously but I can be sure of the order of events.
    for example:
    If webhook a and b and c are all triggered by service 1 within X seconds then call a webhook on service 2.

I expect this is possible on a simple low code/no code service ( MS flow, ifttt ...) but it's unclear which can in a simple, reliable and fast way. Any recommendations?
    You will need a State server as otherwise the triggers are hitting different hooks.

it’s doable on flow but I would just write an azure function or 2 as it really would be less work
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
    X