• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Spycam?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spycam?

OK my shed's been done over twice and I want to hide a small spycam in there to record a movie of the gypsies that keep on coming back.

Has anyone here ever set up a spycam that records high quality videos and is easily transferred to your PC?

Wireless webcam and some lights that come on when the shed is opened.

Comment

For it to be admissable as evidence you need to have a sign notifying any visiting pikeys that there is CCTV operating in the area.

Of course, you could always put the sign up retrospectively.

Comment

Do you know where I can buy a spycam / webcam that is easy to hide and easy to either link to my PC wirelessly or that can store the video data until I download it?

Comment

http://www.iviewcameras.co.uk/WirelessSpyCams.htm

Comment

Originally posted by TazMaN
            Do you know where I can buy a spycam / webcam that is easy to hide and easy to either link to my PC wirelessly or that can store the video data until I download it?
            wireless sounds better. Or some other plan for the camera itself being stolen.

Comment

"OK my shed's been done over twice and I want to hide a small spycam in there to record a movie of the gypsies that keep on coming back."

Cant you just leave the window open, the TV ten feet away and some money on a table and you can sit around the corner in a rocking chair going backwards and forwards while holding a shotgun?
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Can’t you store your chapatti flour and peroxide bleach there. They could accidentally set it off…
                "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Check here

http://www.y3kcctv.co.uk/

A camera from these (X-Vision Wireless Colour XWLIR) won the computer shopper test on this back in their april edition

They are selling it together with the reciever for £59
                  Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Working...
                  X