• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Firefox 80

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Firefox 80

Anyone else having random issues due to Mozilla Org doing another doozy with their settings?

eBay is being squiffy (blank screens in my account, except for the menu bar on the left and top), TechRadar wouldn't load as it claimed I had script and ad blockers installed.

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    Anyone else having random issues due to Mozilla Org doing another doozy with their settings?

eBay is being squiffy (blank screens in my account, except for the menu bar on the left and top), TechRadar wouldn't load as it claimed I had script and ad blockers installed.
    That's not firefox being doozy with settings - it's websites not liking the new future where third party cookies are actively restricted rather than allowed to continue.
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

I don't disagree but it's bloody annoying having my activities curtailed while waiting for companies to catch up.

Comment

Working...
      X