• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.

Bloody Bixby...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bloody Bixby...

Previous phone playing up so I purchase Galaxy S8. It's a decent phone, apart from the fact it has a "Bixby" button. Bixby is Samsung's go at Google Assistant and is no where as good as that. And you can't make the button do anything, just disable it.

I know phones come with their own bloatware but to actually add a physical button to it...

qh
    He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Originally posted by quackhandle View Post
    Previous phone playing up so I purchase Galaxy S8. It's a decent phone, apart from the fact it has a "Bixby" button. Bixby is Samsung's go at Google Assistant and is no where as good as that. And you can't make the button do anything, just disable it.

I know phones come with their own bloatware but to actually add a physical button to it...

qh
    Agree, its worse than useless.

You can remap it to do something marginally more useful. Or there's a few third party apps which can turn it into something more useful still.

How to remap Bixby button on Galaxy S10, S9, S8, Note 8/9 - 9to5Google

Comment

Working...
    X