• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Microsoft Action Pack....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by quackhandle View Post
    I have the same thing now, client I have done work for in the past wants a new SQL box in Azure but doesn't have SQL licence. I have 32 Enterprise licenses for some odd reason. Can I sell them one?

qh
    Have a look at becoming a CSP. If you do it right you could get an ongoing revenue stream from it.

Comment

Hello,

I am thinking on getting a new action pack for £350 only because of Office Professional Plus 2019 that can be installed on 10 computers. Apart from that all other software included are useless for me. So my question is if I decide not to renew the action pack next year do you know if the software will stop working or the key will not work if I decide to install it on another computer after the subscription expires?

Thanks

Steve

Comment

Working...
      X