• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

"Focus On Training" training course company

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Focus On Training" training course company

Anyone used a company called Focus-On-Training?

link <-- mods feel free to remove

any feedback you can give me?

Their website is a bit basic, and I've never heard of them before, but they have a good price on a training course I am thinking of taking.

Use them all the time. Booked my entire ITIL qualifications through them. They just front up training from a group of providers so ended up on courses from QA, knowledge academy and some smaller ones I can't remember.

Just easier to find a course in my location at short notice/cheaper rather than trawl each providers websites.

Never had a problem and my first port of call when I'm looking for training.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

I don't think they tell you the provider but it will tell you the address of the course so just google it and you'll find out.
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

just what I needed NLUK, thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by jmo21 View Post
          Anyone used a company called Focus-On-Training?

link <-- mods feel free to remove

any feedback you can give me?

Their website is a bit basic, and I've never heard of them before, but they have a good price on a training course I am thinking of taking.
          not sure if you're still interested, but do make an effort to checkout the "actual" end company when booking via Focus!

My last course, though very informative (and passed the cert!), was in some tiny little corner office / micro company on the side of a council estate in north london.

Got some money off but would've preferred my usual champagne lunches at QA had I known the difference

Comment

Working...
          X