• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

google play policy violation

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

google play policy violation

My client has an app which google play keep rejecting for policy violation, but we have no idea why (it's the ads policy and we're not displaying ads), and we just get stock responses from their support team pointing us at the policy - they cannot or will not give a personal response.

Does anyone have a contact at google who might be able to help resolve this? We're pulling our hair out! PM is fine

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    My client has an app which google play keep rejecting for policy violation, but we have no idea why (it's the ads policy and we're not displaying ads), and we just get stock responses from their support team pointing us at the policy - they cannot or will not give a personal response.

Does anyone have a contact at google who might be able to help resolve this? We're pulling our hair out! PM is fine
    eek was able to help me out on an inaccurate google phone number(my sister-out-law was getting phone calls for a local night club) so may be able to help with his google contacts?

Apparently the winner of 2019 countdown can get this sorted too.....

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post

I think I can see the problem
      See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Working...
      X