• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.

Vodaphone fibre broadband - any good?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TechRiskPartners View Post
    I am thinking about Business Broadband. The offer is Virgin £42 + VAT per month with £50 one time set up for 350 MB line. The near BT and Vodafone are less than 100 MB and little cheaper. Am I missing anything why Virgin is way ahead and others aren’t?

Sent from my iPad using Contractor UK Forum
    You've already asked this in a different part of the forum. Haven't you been warned against this before?
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TechRiskPartners View Post
      I am thinking about Business Broadband. The offer is Virgin £42 + VAT per month with £50 one time set up for 350 MB line. The near BT and Vodafone are less than 100 MB and little cheaper. Am I missing anything why Virgin is way ahead and others aren’t?

Sent from my iPad using Contractor UK Forum
      I have Virgin cable and it's tulipe.
      Plenty of bandwidth (>100Mb/s) but the latency is awful and they filter through their godawful proxy servers.

Unless you're talking about Virgin reselling BT. In that case it's an expensive BT line. I don't believe Virgin have any LLU presence.
      See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Working...
      X