• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Home Office Lighting

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Home Office Lighting

Doing a lot more WFH nowadays - bordering on permanent, and the lighting in my "Was a bedroom, now my office" sucks horrendously. Currently got a single pendant with a seemingly crap LED bulb in.

Lucky enough that I can get to the space above easy enough and it's all plasterboard so, within reason (I mean, wife sign off here) I can fairly easily wire in some extra lighting as I see fit. So, anybody got anything nice to recommend?

Originally posted by vwdan View Post
    Doing a lot more WFH nowadays - bordering on permanent, and the lighting in my "Was a bedroom, now my office" sucks horrendously. Currently got a single pendant with a seemingly crap LED bulb in.

Lucky enough that I can get to the space above easy enough and it's all plasterboard so, within reason (I mean, wife sign off here) I can fairly easily wire in some extra lighting as I see fit. So, anybody got anything nice to recommend?
    What do you need light for? Does your screen not have a brightness setting?

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
      What do you need light for? Does your screen not have a brightness setting?
      Well, I'm already blind enough as it is!

Comment

Oh. So not a comment on where the Home Office buys its light bulbs from?

Comment

Working...
        X