• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Macbook Pro's are ace buy one immediately :D

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Macbook Pro's are ace buy one immediately :D

Just bought my first Apple computer, a Macbook Pro. OMG this thing is nice, I finally see why over the years Apple fans have got so fanatical about all things Mac.

Just thought i'd share my joy with you all

-mrdavies
    mmmmm stella

I got one a few months ago. They are indeed very, very nice. It's the little things, like the little remote control for the Front Row software, that set them apart.
    Listen to my last album on Spotify

Comment

what os?

Comment

MacBooks are all Tiger.

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboy Bob
          I got one a few months ago. They are indeed very, very nice. It's the little things, like the little remote control for the Front Row software, that set them apart.
          yeah the little things for sure. Just a dream to use though Can still do all my geeky unix based things too Got Vista running on a box at home, must say I am surprised to see how many things MS has copied.. its one thing to hear others bitch and slag MS off on forums etc about these things but now I see it for myself.. interesting.
          mmmmm stella

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboy Bob
            MacBooks are all Tiger.
            yep, but http://reviews.cnet.com/4531-10921_7-6484737.html

Comment

Originally posted by scotspine
              Only a dumb@ss would put an inferior operating system onto superior hardware

Comment

maybe so, but it'd be a smart dumbass who wanted the better performance.

Comment

Originally posted by scotspine
                  maybe so, but it'd be a smart dumbass who wanted the better performance.
                  Performance isn't everything. I'm after stability and not having to worry about keeping anti-virus/anti-spyware up-to-date. Also note, that most benchmarks are run with anti-virus/anti-spyware turned off so you don't get the hit that those apps cause, which in the case of Norton is quite high.

Comment

ah so...

Comment

Working...
                    X