• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Project and Resource Allocation Tools

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Project and Resource Allocation Tools

New role I seem to have inherited a mismatch of spreadsheets and the like, basically I have a pool of resources, and a pipeline of projects, I want an open source (Mac friendly) tool that will help me visualise the pipeline and then allocate resources to each project. I guess I want MS Project but not has hard core as I don't need the the granular level of detail milestones, just a project start and end date, and the people working on it.

Does something exist or am I stuck with spreadsheets?
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

You could probably do it with a Trello board

Jira could also do it

But unless it is big and complex I reckon excel is our best friend.

Comment

I use Merlin but I paid for it.

Otherwise it’s Excel, Trello or Jira.
      "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
      - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Working...
      X