• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Nokia 5

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nokia 5

Anyone tried one of the Nokia Android phones? Think about about a new mobi and tempted by the Nokia 5.
    Do what thou wilt

Sorry mate, don't know anything about Nokia phones

Comment

It doesn't really get a glowing review but it is a budget phone I guess so have to decide what's important for you.

Nokia 5 review | TechRadar

After years of trying to stay away from the mainstream phones I finally gave up after getting the HTC One x and switched to Samsung and followed the crowd. Every time I tried something a little different it just wasn't as good. I'd say find the equivalent in the Samsung range and do a comparison. I've a feeling the Samsung will be a better bet.
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
      X