• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Moving domain (and email) to another provider?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
    If I retrieve all of my current email then move my domain over to an O365 based can I then "upload" all my old email?
    Yes - it's not my area of expertise, but it does have a reasonable amount of import / migration functionality. There's an option to set up syncing with your old e-mail provider - where O365 will automatically download any e-mails that are there.

Alternatively, you should be able to get a PST in there somehow too.

Comment

Originally posted by vwdan View Post
      Yes - it's not my area of expertise, but it does have a reasonable amount of import / migration functionality. There's an option to set up syncing with your old e-mail provider - where O365 will automatically download any e-mails that are there.

Alternatively, you should be able to get a PST in there somehow too.
      Cheers :-)
      Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

GoDaddy £9 a month (but paid up front 12 months) for O365. Plus 40% cashback via quidco. Bargain.
        Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
          GoDaddy £9 a month (but paid up front 12 months) for O365. Plus 40% cashback via quidco. Bargain.
          Let us know what you think once you're up and running.

Comment

Originally posted by vwdan View Post
            Let us know what you think once you're up and running.
            I think we can take that as a given.
            Best Forum Advisor 2014
            Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
            Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Working...
            X