• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone with SSE as an ISP?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone with SSE as an ISP?

Right now SSE are offering "free" fibre at £21 per month - same price for 38/76Mbps bizarrely - you have to pay £17pcm for line rental and you have to take their "£5pcm for anytime calls" package. It's an 18 month contract.

This seems a lot better than anything currently advertised by plusnet, Sky or BT (plusnet were doing a free fibre for a year deal but it ended). In fact considering you get the free calls it seems a very good deal especially if you go for the 76Mbps option.

Anyone got any feedback on them? The only thing I noted was they talk about unlimited with fair use policies which suggests some shaping... however I don't know if this would be an issue in reality.

MSE covers it here: http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/uti...dband#ssefibre

(*oh also they don't charge p&p on their router)
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Working...
X