• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Which Noise Cancelling Lync/Skype Headphones

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which Noise Cancelling Lync/Skype Headphones

ClinetCo use's Skype for Business extensively, combined with lots of foreign accents and an open plan office means the current Plantronics C310 aren't upto scratch.

I am looking for dual ear product, with noise cancelling not just on the microphone, but on the ears, and the full control from a remote.

Any recommendations?
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

For noise-cancelling on your microphone, use the mute button....

In all seriousness, start out cheap:
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/TeckNet-Sur...806294&sr=1-23
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
      For noise-cancelling on your microphone, use the mute button....

In all seriousness, start out cheap:
      https://www.amazon.co.uk/TeckNet-Sur...806294&sr=1-23
      All have noise cancelling mic's, want noise cancelling earpads to block out background office noise.

Not a fan of cheap electronics, buy cheap buy twice.

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Do they need to be USB headphones/mic or can they be 3.5mm?
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Low - Jabra BIZ 2400 Duo USB Headset

Medium - Plantronics Blackwire C725

High - Sennheiser SC 660-USB ML

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
            Do they need to be USB headphones/mic or can they be 3.5mm?
            I guess they don't have to be USB, just assume the function control will be better than a 3.5mm

Comment

High: http://en-uk.sennheiser.com/momentum-wireless (am just about to try them out on my laptop for VOIP call)
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                High: Sennheiser MOMENTUM wireless Headphones with integrated microphone (am just about to try them out on my laptop for VOIP call)
                I have a pair of Beats Wireless that I could use come to mention it, but doesn't have the Skype controls

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                  I have a pair of Beats Wireless that I could use come to mention it, but doesn't have the Skype controls
                  Use the Skype app onscreen?
                  The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Just tried to use my in-ear headphones which crashed Lync, will try the wireless ones when I am back home

Comment

Working...
                    X