• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

No man's Sky

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
    I've already killed more than an hour watching run-throughs. Be prepared to waste many tens of hours on this game!
    Same. Watched one of the developers play it for half an hour and it does look pretty sweet. Not so sure about wandering around on your own on a planet but I think he didn't really make enough of the interaction with the NPC's. That said I wandered round on my own for much of the couple of years I played Warcraft so I can't complain LOL.

I'd love to have a play but I just don't think I've got the time I'd need to put in. I'll be keeping an eye on it.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

No man sky?

Norman's Pie more like it

Looks great but not a lot of filling!

still supposed to be bringing new stuff out with some future patches.

Comment

I requested a refund and Sony UK wrote back to me telling me to politely, p*ss off.

Comment

Working...
        X