• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Obtaining MS Project and Visio

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any proper contractor just nicks it off clientco serial and all!!

I've still got access to a full Red Hat subscription for 1000 machines, client no idea how to use it and too scared to upgrade anything, and an Oracle OS support one, client forgot to take me off.

Bad Contractor.....

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
      Any proper contractor just nicks it off clientco serial and all!!

I've still got access to a full Red Hat subscription for 1000 machines, client no idea how to use it and too scared to upgrade anything, and an Oracle OS support one, client forgot to take me off.

Bad Contractor.....
      A I comment in tpd yesterday my 3rd from last clientco has renewed my all singing all dancing msdn license for another year
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Hmmm, paying for MS licences. I thought only BigCos did that and even then, I've seen stuff pushed out to desktops with no record of it.

One place I worked used a single user licence and made it available on the global software catalogue. Must have been installed on hundreds of PCs

Comment

Working...
        X