• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Xbox One Headset

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Xbox One Headset

I need to get one, preferably wireless - any recommendations by anyone please ?

My lad has the Turtle Beach wireless things and he says they are the dogs danglies... until they broke. Looking around it's pretty common. Here's a pic from the web but same as us. Dunno how much abuse is needed to do this though. I'd check the other makes to see if they have a common issue like this to see if it's TurtleBeach only or all headphones for kids can break.

'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
      My lad has the Turtle Beach wireless things and he says they are the dogs danglies... until they broke.

My son has gone through 3 Turtle Beach headsets - always seem to break after about a year. He now has a set of TIRTTON - not sure which model, but they appear to be a bit more sturdy than the TB ones and have lasted about 18 months so far.

Comment

Originally posted by kaiser78 View Post
        I need to get one, preferably wireless - any recommendations by anyone please ?
        I have a pair of these for general TV use. they output the sound from the TV so all sources supported. Great for gaming or just watching movies without anyone talking all over the dialogue.

Pricey but one of the few luxuries I've bought where I've not regretted spending the case

Buy Sennheiser RS 185 Wireless Over Ear Digital Headphones with Manual Level Control | John Lewis

NB: You need to check your interfaces carefully, there's a couple of models with different options such as optical or just straight 3.5mm headphone jack.
        Have you tried switching it off and back on again??

Comment

Working...
        X