• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Recommendations for tip-top quality car pressure washer

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Snarf View Post
    See my previous post - properly washing a car can be very technical.

Or is the technical section just for specific technical questions? where is the line?
    Nice try.

Comment

Originally posted by Bee View Post
      Why this thead is in technical section instead of general.
      The guy that's living here and the mods must be sleeping.
      I find it interesting and if it was in general I wouldn't have got some useful information.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
        I find it interesting and if it was in general I wouldn't have got some useful information.

...and I think you are kissing their a*

Comment

Originally posted by Bee View Post
          ...and I think you are kissing their a*
          Strange thing to type.

Comment

Many thanks for the helpful replies guys
            Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

I wouldn't bother with my daily runabout (35 for full ext/int clean + wax from H2O in bullring car park) however if I bought a second classic car or something a bit more expensive I'd certainly look after it more.

qh
              He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
                Many thanks for the helpful replies guys
                Sorry I'm late to the party on this one.

(If you've not got one yet, get a Stihl; Smiths hire shops sell them and hire them out, which gives you an idea of quality. I got the RE-118 a couple of years ago and it's brilliant. The pump is very quiet, like a small generator, brass water cooled. The hose is reinforced like those air hoses you see on garage forecourts.

I bought one of those swirly nozzle things for doing the patio, expecting it to be about £70, it was only about £32, unbelievable how fast it gets the patio done compared to those flat ones.

RE 119
                Compact 125 bar - High pressure cleaner

Originally posted by Nigel Farage MEP - 2016-06-24 04:00:00
                "I hope this victory brings down this failed project and leads us to a Europe of sovereign nation states, trading together, being friends together, cooperating together, and let's get rid of the flag, the anthem, Brussels, and all that has gone wrong."

Comment

Since the car wash geeks have found a home in here , what are the recommendations for polishing one's vehicle?

Comment

karcheroutlet.co.uk

Just purchased a K4 Ecologic Home Ed (older model) with all the cleaning stuff for patio etc for £132 (inc 12m warr'ty), it is refurbed but looks good to me. B&Q were selling the same thing (without cleaning tools) for 200 notes last week.

qh
                    He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

I bought a Karcher Xpert-HD 7125 Deluxe - mainly for the drum cable handling -I was sick of trailing hose

It does the trick and if coupled with the FR hard surface & patio cleaner thingy makes light work of clearing the crud from the patio each year

HTH
                      How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Working...
                      X