• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Flickr to Amazon Cloud Drive

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flickr to Amazon Cloud Drive

I have lots of photos stored with Flickr. I pay about £30 a year for that.

I also now have Amazon Prime, which I'm paying £79 a year for. This includes umlimited photo storage, so the sensible thing would be to transfer all of my photos from Flickr to Amazon. But I can't find any feasible way to do that in a oner.

Does anyone know of any kind of transfer software or method that will prevent me having to sit there for 4 days transferring each photo one by one, or paying the £30 for another year because I can't be bothered.

There are apps you can get to download all your photos from Flickr. If you are using it just as a storage facility then sure, transfer them to Prime. If you use Flickr to share your photos with others, then I'm not sure if a similar facility exists in Prime.

My Flickr Pro renewal came through earlier this year and I think it was about £45 for 2 years.
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

I'm surprised you need a pro account these days - don't you get 1TB for free?
      Best Forum Advisor 2014
      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
        I'm surprised you need a pro account these days - don't you get 1TB for free?

Pro accounts are also Ad free - both to the Pro and to anyone viewing their account.
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
        X