• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Power bank / battery recommendations

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Power bank / battery recommendations

MrsF is going away to a festival in a few weeks and won't have electricity, so I'm looking at power bank things to charge her phone overnight while she's away (three nights).

Any recommendations? Ideally something that can solar recharge (weather permitting). Weight isn't really a consideration because she'll be in the campervan but the plug sockets only work when on hook-up.

One of these Anker® 2nd Gen Astro E5 16000mAh 2-Port Portable: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics looks quite good. Thoughts?
    Best Forum Advisor 2014
    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    MrsF is going away to a festival in a few weeks and won't have electricity, so I'm looking at power bank things to charge her phone overnight while she's away (three nights).

Any recommendations? Ideally something that can solar recharge (weather permitting). Weight isn't really a consideration because she'll be in the campervan but the plug sockets only work when on hook-up.

One of these Anker® 2nd Gen Astro E5 16000mAh 2-Port Portable: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics looks quite good. Thoughts?
    At that price I bought one for the eek jr going on a music tour...
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post

I got one similar around a year ago for about £13 I think...very good and would recommend.

I would probably look at the OPO ones now if I was wanting one for the price point tbh...
      Join IPSE

Comment

Working...
      X