• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Changing screen orientation in Windows XP

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Changing screen orientation in Windows XP

How do you change the monitor display orientation in Windows XP?

My son was playing some game over the internet, which has left the monitor 90 degrees rotated, even after a reboot.

Hold down CRTL and ALT and press either the left cursor or right cursor key.

Comment

Thanks, although it was the up cursor key.

Comment

Never knew that one. I'll have to rotate someone's for a laugh.
        Serving religion with the contempt it deserves...

Comment

You just have to show one person in a large office how to do it (In a Call Centre preferably) and the IT Support bods will be flooded with calls for days on end. Made me laugh anyway.

Comment

I like your style.
            Serving religion with the contempt it deserves...

Comment

Originally posted by Toad
              Hold down CRTL and ALT and press either the left cursor or right cursor key.
              Wow, what fun!
              "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Doesn't work for me
                Your parents ruin the first half of your life and your kids ruin the second half

Comment

Nor me
                  "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Nor me, and i was going to have so much fun switching all the permies screens before they got in....

Comment

Working...
                    X